Study MBBS at OLFU (Our Lady of Fatima University), Valenzuela, Philippines
Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU), Philippines is established in the year 1973. It is one of the leading medical schools in the Philippines. It is named after the nearby famous national shrine of our lady of Fatima. It started as a general hospital which turned into a full-fledged medical college.
Valenzuela City is 14 km away from north Manila. Temperature is around 27.3 C
Why choose Our Lady of Fatima University, Valenzuela, Philippines, for MBBS?
- It’s leading Medical College of Philippines.
- Its MBBS program is equally focused on theory and practical.
- The students have no entrance exam.
- The students need not appear for IELTS, TOEFL, or any language exams.
- The student need not pay any donation or capitation fees.
- Affordable tuition fees.
- 24-hrs free-access library.
- 24-hrs free WiFi.
- Cafeterias and canteen serve Indian food.
- Safe environment.
- It has a spacious hostel nearby.
- Cultural programs
Eligibility Criteria for admission to MBBS:
- The applicant should have passed Plus two with a minimum of 50% marks and Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English as a subject.
- The applicant should have cleared the NEET exam for MBBS admission.
Duration of MBBS Program:
The total duration of the program is six years (5 years academics + 1-year Internship). The MBBS course of the Philippines is divided into BS, MD, and Internship. BS can take around 1.5 to 2 years. MD is MBBS. After BS, the students can do MD, which is four years. Then, the student does Internship.
Medium of Education:
Infrastructure & Facilities:
- It has nearby hostel accommodation with WiFi and other facilities.
- 24 hr. access to a well-stocked library, and it is free.
- Theatre style well-equipped AC classrooms
- It has Amphi-theatre, seminar halls, lecture halls, audio-visual monitors, conference rooms, research, and teaching labs.
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Pathology
- The hostel is opposite the university building.
- It has 24 hours security and CCTV cameras.
- Hostel fees are affordable.
- Bed, study table, fan, cupboard
Documents required for MBBS admission:
- Official invitation letter from the university
- Birth Certificate
- Original Passport and copy
- 10th board exam mark sheet, certificate, and copy
- 12th board exam mark sheet, certificate, and copy
- NEET results and certificate
- Medical Health Certificate (HIV report)
- COVID-19 Report
- 10 Passport size pictures
- All documents should be authorized by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy legalization for all documents.
- Medical Health Certificate (HIV negative report)
- Bank receipt of first-year tuition fees.
- Visa fees