Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College Kodambakkam
Interested in this College?
- Views : 1390
About UsMeenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College (MSEC) was established by the IIET Society in 2001. This institution is a part of the prestigious KRS Group of Institutions which also includes the renowned IIET (Indian Institute of Engineering Technology) established in 1947 by our Founder Late Shri K.R.Sundararajan, the well-known Meenakshi College for Women and the more recently established Meenakshi Sundararajan School of Management. The institutions on the KRS Campus are known for the quality education they impart and their stringent levels of discipline. We have consistently outshone all our peers, not only in academics, but in co-curricular activities as well. Since inception MSEC has shown consistent performance in academics and extra-curricular spheres. The management strives constantly to develop this institution into a "CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE" imparting Engineering education to young men and women, grooming their overall personality with the highest emphasis on ethical values and honing them to face the challenges of the industry and the nation at large.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Civil Engineering Apply
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Apply
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Apply
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Information Technology (IT) Apply
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Apply
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Mechanical Engineering Apply
Vision & Mission
To impart state-of- the art technical education, including sterling values and shining character, producing engineers who contribute to nation building thereby achieving our ultimate objective of sustained development of an unparalleled society, nation and world at large.
Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering college, Chennai constantly strives to be a Centre of Excellence with the singular aim of producing students of outstanding academic excellence and sterling character to benefit the society, our nation and the world at large.To achieve this, the college ensures
- Continuous upgradation of its teaching faculty to ensure a high standard of quality education and to meet the ever-changing needs of the society
- Constant interaction with its stakeholders
- Linkage with other educational institutions and industries at the national and international level for mutual benefit
- Provision of research facilities and infrastructure in line with global trends
- Adequate opportunities and exposure to the students through suitable programs, to mould their character and to develop their personality with an emphasis on professional ethics and moral values
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Construction Engineering and Management