Acharya B School Bangalore Karnataka
+91 80 23245515
: +91 - 828 101 0854
No.of Views: 39588
- Co - Education
- ESTD 2008
- Arts, Science & Commerce
Interested in this College?
Vision & Mission
To provide relevant education, consistent with the changing world, by integrating the best faculties and infrastructure to enable students to stand the test of time and be of utmost benefit to society.
- To create an interface with industry and academia.
- To offer value-added training programs in addition to the prescribed syllabus.
- To encourage knowledge synthesis through active faculty-student interaction.
- To enhance faculty knowledge base through regular training and seminar participation.
- To provide extensive experiential learning sessions enabling students to compete on a global level.
- To impart professional ethics and social responsibilities.
Criteria for Undergraduate Programmes
Applicants are required to satisfy the University’s eligibility criteria with respect to:
- Minimum Percentage of Marks in concerned optional subjects or an aggregate of all subjects, as required
- Minimum Age completion at the time of admission as stipulated by the concerned University
- Applicants are advised to verify and ensure the eligibility criteria as per the program specification.
Note: The eligibility criteria vary for each program. Applicants are advised to verify the program specific criteria.
Documents Required for Provisional Admission
- Duly filled in application Form
- Photo copies testimonials of qualifying examination
- Demand Draft / Cash (payable only at the college cash counter) of Registration Fees
- Four passport size Photographs
Documents required for Postgraduate programmes:
- Degree Marks Cards
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Fitness Certificate / Medical Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate (in case DOB is not mentioned in the testimonials)
- Passport for Global students
- Photographs – 10 stamp size / 10 passport size
- 2 sets of photocopies of all the testimonials
- Internship completion certificate
- CMAT/MAT/XAT/KMAT/ATMA score for MBA/PGDM
Location & Contacts
Website : www.abbs.edu.in
Mobile Number : +91 80 23245515
Whatsapp Number : +91 - 828 101 0854