Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine
No.of Views: 2965
- Co - Education
- ESTD 1994
- Medical Science
Interested in this College?
Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy (DMA) – Center of Education, Science, and Culture of the highly industrial region of Ukraine, Dnieper. The city of Dnepr is the main Industrial city of Ukraine. Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is located in Dnipropetrovsk. It is known as the business city of Ukraine. The city is highly developed and well established in all aspects of life. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DMA) is one of the oldest higher educational institution of Ukraine having 4th (the highest) level of accreditation in Ukraine.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DMA) was founded on September 15, 1916, on the basis of Ekaterynoslavsky higher female courses Institute. Institute acquired the status of State Academy in 1920 and it was confirmed again to Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DMA) in Ukraine in 1994 by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 224 dated 20 April 1994.
Foundation and the establishment of the Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy (DMA) were led by eminent scientists with world-known names, such as VP Karpov, Oleg S.Abrazhanov, O. Drzhevetsky, L. Gromashevsky, L.S. Halperin, M.F. Rudnev, G.F. Tsomakion, N.S. Kakhiani, M.S. Stanishevskaya, M.O. Kabanov, O.I. Talyantsev, I. Troitsky, S.M. Kompaneets, M.V. Donici, AV Padlewski, etc.
646 teachers works at the departments of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA), among them, are 98 Doctors of Medical Sciences, 359 Candidates of Medical Sciences,1 Academician of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,1 Corresponding member of National
Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,2 Corresponding members of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,4 employees were awarded the Prizes of the President of Ukraine, 5 distinguished workers of higher educational and public education of Ukraine, 9 honored workers of Science and Technology, 9 State Prize winners of Ukraine and Russia, 5 honored Doctors of Ukraine, 24 full members and corresponding members of many National and foreign universities,members of international Scientific societies and Associations. In total, the Academy employs over 1100 employees.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is having the highest (the 4th) level of accreditation among all universities of Ukraine. In 1922 the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) organized and edited two scientific medical journals: “Ekaterynoslavsky Medical Journal” and “New Surgical Archive”. When the Academy created a single scientific society that was theoretical, surgical, therapeutic, orthopedic, trauma and pediatric sections.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University is the only in all over Ukraine, providing training to students in all seven faculties and preparatory department for foreign citizens.
- Biochemistry and medical chemistry
- Disaster medicine and military medicine
- General and clinical pharmacy
- General hygiene
- Human anatomy
- Hygiene and ecology
- Language training
- Medical and biological physics and informatics
- Medical biology, pharmacognosy and botany
- Microbiology, virology, immunology and epidemiology
- Pathologic physiology
- Pharmacology and clinical pharmacology
- Physical rehabilitation, sports medicine and valeology
- Anesthesiology and intensive care
- Clinical anatomy, anatomy and operative surgery
- General surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Internal medicine 1
- Internal medicine 2
- Internal medicine 3
- Neurology and ophthalmology
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Occupational diseases and clinical immunology
- Oncology and radiology
- Pathologic anatomy and forensic medicine
- Pediatric surgery
- Pediatrics 1 and medical genetics
- Pediatrics 2
- Pediatrics 3 and neonatology
- Propedeutics of internal medicine
- Propedeutics of pediatric diseases
- Psychiatry, general and clinical psychology
- Skin and venereal diseases
- Surgery №1
- Surgery №2
- Traumatology and orthopaedics
- Pediatric dentistry
- Prosthetic dentistry
- Surgical dentistry, implantology and periodontology
- Therapeutic dentistry
- Anesthesiology, intensive care and emergency medicine
- Family medicine
- Medical and social examination and rehabilitation
- Nervous diseases and neurosurgery
- Obstetrics, gynaecology and perinatology
- Pediatrics, family medicine and clinical laboratory diagnostics
- Social medicine and health management
- Surgery, traumatology and orthopaedics
- Therapeutics, cardiology and family medicine
There are five steps to complete the admission process at Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online. After reading the complete information on the website about the tuition fee and courses first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
• Filled Application Form• Copy of International Passport or ID Card (minimum valid for 2 years)
• Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above-written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection. If you will be accepted then we shall issue you Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy, we require the following documents:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
• Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
• Cost of Invitation Letter 400 US$ and Courier charges 100 US$
You can send us these documents only after receiving the Acceptance / Admission Confirmation letter from Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy.
You can send us the documents by email or by fax. Please take care that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can transfer us the payment bank transfer, by Western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of payments to confirm us.
Invitations are issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and it takes 5-7 working days.
After receiving documents and payment, we shall send you the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting an invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy, a student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
• Filled Application form
• Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
• Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
• Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Original Invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
• 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representatives will receive the student at the airport.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
Every Student should bring with him/her original complete documents and with Full First year Expenses or Payment Receipt of complete first-year expenses paid.
After Arrival in Ukraine, a student should submit the complete documents and first-year complete charges as written on Admission Confirmation Letter to the International Department. The staff of the International Relations office will complete the admission process and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that, they will allow you to start the classes.
International Office will also extend the visa from the Home Office.
Our International Office of Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy staff will complete all the formalities that you should start your classes in 4-5 working days.