The University of Traditional Medicine Yerevan
No.of Views: 1586
- Co - Education
- ESTD 1991
- Medical Science
Interested in this College?
Vision & Mission
THE UNIVERSITY’S MISSION
The University of Traditional Medicine is a leading school of medical education, medical science and health care, which activity is aimed at training who are aware of their role in a physician-patient relationship, with a high level of morality, in accordance with the requirements of the labor market, unique and unprecedented for national and regional medical education.
THE UNIVERSITY'S VISION
The University of Traditional Medicine (hereinafter the University or UTM) strives to become an institution that:
- offers educational, ideological, research progressive and curricular educational programs, which are in line with the international educational principles of modern medical education,
- has effective and efficient management and administration, the necessary infrastructure, modern technologies, training and laboratory facilities, which contributes to the constant and continuous improvement of the quality of education,
- will ensure the preparation of future national, educated and highly respected physicians who will fully recognize their role in a physician-patient relationship,
- will be available, affordable and preferred educational institution for various layers of society, regardless of age, gender, race and nationality, beliefs and political preferences,
- to adapt the proposed curriculum with the fundamental principles of the European Medical Higher Education Area, with special approaches to contemporary and traditional medicine integration,
- provision of medical science-education programs in line with modern requirements with the introduction of own opportunities
- will be a high quality educational service provider for the training, re-training and re-qualification of medical personnel in the region
- education and scientific research will be able to implement a coordinated development strategy.
The admission of the applicants to UTM is done in accordance with the "State and non-state higher education institutions admission regulations" approved by the Government decree.
Applicants must pass unified state examinations for admission to UTM. Applicants are entitled to take two of these three competitive disciplines: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Armenian language as a non-competitive subject. Examinations are arranged and conducted by the Assessment and Testing Center, which is managed by the Government.
The applicant must have a state-recognized certificate of secondary, vocational or pre-vocational education. Foreign citizens may also apply.
- Statement with a photo to confirm that the applicant is in Graduation class, approved by the head of the school (for the graduates of previous years, the diploma or certificate);
- 6 photos (3x4 cm);
- Document on Military Service involvement;
- ID document (passport, military card, birth certificate, certificate of refugee, RA special passport, residency card). In the case of the absence of passport or birth certificate temporary identity document approved by the RA Police;
- Military card or a reference from Military Commissariat on the ongoing military service, the description and the address.