Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Armenia
+374 93 565145
: +91 - 828 101 0854
No.of Views: 2524
- Co - Education
- ESTD 1995
- Medical Science
Interested in this College?
ELIGIBLE STUDENTS AND PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION
Mkhitar Gosh university accepts students from all over the world. Students from India can enroll to the university’s faculty of medicine and study MBBS in Armenia if they meet the following requirements set by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- At least 17 years of age (as on 31st December 2019).
- A minimum of 50% marks in Class XII (or equivalent examination).
- Qualifying (passing) score in CBSE NEET 2018 or 2019.
The university does not require any special English level certification. However, it is for the student’s own good if he or she enrolls in an English speaking program while the admission procedure is followed. It will be much easier for the student to survive in a foreign country if he or she has a good control over his English language.
- You send us your scanned documents. These are – Passport, Class XII marksheet, CBSE NEET marksheet and NEET score.
- We will apply with the university for your provisional admission letter.
- We apply with the Ministry of Education & Science of Armenia for granting you a student status and the right to study.
- After getting the approval, we will get your educational documents Apositille from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- We file for your visa and help you with travel and settling in Armenia.
Location & Contacts
Website : www.armenianrussianinternationaluniversity.com
Mobile Number : +374 93 565145
Whatsapp Number : +91 - 828 101 0854