Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Bangalore
No.of Views: 2549
- Co - Education
- ESTD 1986
Interested in this College?
Vision & Mission
Achieving Excellence in Homoeopathic Education.
- Providing value based patient care training to the students who enroll into this institution.
- Providing ethical patient care through homoeopathy in Out-patient, In-patient and community based contexts.
- Collecting, collating and documenting evidences that are relevant for homoeopathic research.
- Projecting objective foundations to policy makers in government and non government sectors to prepare plans and strategies that are sympathetic to the growth of homoeopathy.
- Preparing and implementing strategies for generating inclusive wisdom in the society to accept homoeopathy as medicine of first choice.
- Collaborating / Co-operating with comparable organisations for the growth of homoeopathy professionals.
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
- Practice of Medicine
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Repertory & Case Taking
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy